Welcome to the ISSME campaigns!
In this section you can find information and links on the campaigns that the ISSME has developed or joined. Two of the current ISSME campaigns are permanent ones: World SME Day and One World One Definition. Please check their respective links for more information on each campaign.
ISSME encourages its members, affiliates, partners and volunteers to take responsible action and get involved. Our successes are driven by the efforts of our supporters and activists like you all around the world. Please take a moment today to make a contribution, by joining our campaigns and volunteering your time.
Every part of ISSME – our members, affiliates, partners, volunteers and chapters – has a role to play when it comes to campaigning for policy measures which will help in the sustainable development of the SME sector.
Take a look at ISSME’s campaigning resources to see what suits you best for your campaigning needs.
- Guide to Effective Campaigning to plan and implement your campaign. It also helps you with techniques to create awareness through traditional media as well as social media.
- How To guides which help you with practical tips.
- Briefings which tell you how you go about making your case to policy makers.
- Online print service to create professional campaigning literature.
- Our Million Voices web pages to share your campaigning experience and learn from others.
Download Guide to Effective Campaigning (.PDF format)
These are useful hints and tips to give you practical help with your campaigning and to develop your campaign expertise. They also teach you how to learn from your campaign and share your experience with others working towards a similar objective. Media support like how to take effective photographs or make a film is included.
Download How to Guide (.PDF format)
Be visible and make your message clear with the ISSME limited edition campaign T-shirts and Caps.
Order Yours for INR 700 or US$ 25 each including postage and local taxes. Email at: email@example.com
- Promoting Small Businesses – This is intended to encourage ISSME members, affiliates, partners and activists to understand that there is no alternative to small businesses and to promise to take action to support ISSME’s Million Voices.
- Download Promoting Small Businesses Guide (.PDF format)
- Mobilising around the Pro-SME policies – This helps members initiate a one to one conversation with a member, potential member or member of the small business community.
- Download Mobilising Guide (.PDF format)
- Lobbying – This introduces the idea of lobbying with elected politicians and policymakers about issues which are important to the SME sector. It also looks at ways members might win support for an ISSME campaign.
- Download Lobbying Guide (.PDF format)
- Strategic campaigning – Help your local chapters to become more effective at campaigning by running the ISSME one-day strategic campaign course.
- Download Strategic Campaign Course Guide (.PDF format)