If you want to develop a new marketing platform to drive your sales, you need a Marketing Plan which not only looks threadbare at your advertising and sales messages but also analyses your selling proposition.
We will help you identify your target market and how to position yourself in this market. We will review your immediate competition to help you zero in on the most appropriate sales proposition along with a detailed project plan and timeline.
- Marketing Review
- Marketing Research
- Strategy Sessions as required
- Marketing Plan Documentation
- Project Plan and Responsibilities
Compelling strategic plans are a must for achievable sales goals. We have developed a highly reliable Marketing Effectiveness Programme to help businesses in generating the best possible returns on their investments.
We review your expenditure, analysing not only your advertising and promotion spend but also the campaign objectives and achievements so far and brainstorm on the priorities which your business should set for the future. The process includes Tracking and monitoring of budgeted expenditure, Mixed analysis of advertising & promotion, Lean marketing workshop, Suppliers analysis, Campaign objectives and presentation on effective marketing to your team.
Our standard marketing effectiveness programme costs is for a six-week programme and it includes over five days of consulting, the lean marketing workshop and the recommendations and training presentation. We’re confident that you’ll get significant value out of this programme. In fact, we will refund our fee if you don’t.
Please email or call us to arrange an introductory meeting to help us get an overview of your marketing activity and discuss how we could tailor our approach to suit your business. This would of course be a no-cost, no-obligation meeting.
- An innovative New Product Development process which helps you tap markets you did not have access to earlier. Using a mix of marketing and strategy reviews and market research, we give you a detailed plan on how to go about it. We can design a process with you to look for new uncontested market spaces in which to develop products, competitions for staff to grow new ideas, undertake market research to establish current benchmarks both in your market and in the wider marketplace.
- A Loyalty and Service module which makes your brand, products, staff and processes more robust. We do this by developing a customer service vision and identifying the key sources of complaints.
Please email or call us to arrange an introductory interaction to help us get an overview of your requirements and discuss how we could tailor our approach to suit your demands. This would of course be a no-cost, no-obligation interaction.
Global Business Section
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
Fax: +91-11-29993845 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline: +91-8587000190 (24×7 on: WhatsApp | WeChat | Line | Zalo | Viber)