With the fast pace of technological change, the useful lifespan of knowledge and capability is becoming shorter and the obsolescence of knowledge/capability is increasingly the norm in innovation. For incremental innovation, specialization is a winning strategy, but radical innovation requires an interdisciplinary approach and a diversity of knowledge base that most SMEs struggle to access.
ISSME has promoted the Global Consortium of SME Experts, a global network of Subject Matter Experts, Consultants, Serving or Retired Officials of UN Agencies, Government Departments, Banks & Financial Institutions, International Organisations, Training Centers, Trade Centers, Industry Associations, Academics, Entrepreneurs. The consortium is a pool of experts in varied fields from establishing a venture to delivering to the consumers. They effectively address the core issues of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) through collaboration, bringing to the table the knowledge, skills, and capabilities which are needed for a particular client project.
Consortium members work with ISSME if they cannot accomplish projects individually or prefer to work with a team of trusted colleagues.
The Global Consortium of SME Experts provides a platform to connect to the resources you need – markets, opportunities, knowledge, experts, processes, tools, enabling services and alerts.
Global Consortium of SME Experts members are often independent consultants but a majority of them are top subject-matter experts currently employed by leading national, regional and international organisations who work on our assignments outside their regular office hours.
Our current pool consists of more than 300 subject-matter experts. All of them have been vetted, for experience as well as skill, by the ISSME Secretariat.
Our Global Consortium of SME Experts began to take shape in 2013, growing organically as we met different Experts and leveraged the immense reach of professional social networking. Besides being able to invite others to connect and become part of your personal network, you get an opportunity to create targeted groups which others would request to join.
With anywhere from 20 to 50 new professionals requesting to join such groups daily, the Global Consortium of SME Experts continues its phenomenal growth.
Join this community to expand your business if you have a marketable service, expertise or information product that appeals to organisations or global small business owners.
- Expertise-on-demand: Whatever the complexity of your problem, our Global Consortium of SME Experts will provide an experienced practitioner-consultant who has solved similar problems earlier.
- Collaborative approach to offer you comprehensive and reliable solutions.
- Consulting focused on producing business results (rather than giving advisory reports).
- Best value for your money because our structure & processes ensure minimal overheads & fast resolution to your problems.
- Free advisory support: Once you are a registered ISSME-member of Global Consortium of SME Experts, you can put your question to the expert/coordinator or in the online forum. You will get well researched answers and expert opinions, free of any charges.
- Open Consultants: Those who we are able to identify on this site and are at liberty to list their affiliation with Global Consortium of SME Experts on open networks.
- Private Consultants: Those professionals who prefer to keep their private work confidential and separate from their full-time job. These consultants agree to work on Global Consortium of SME Experts assignments upon the condition that their identities are kept confidential between the ISSME and the client.
By combining both types of consultants, we are able to offer each client a vast network of Experts from which the client is able to choose. This has proven time and again to be a highly-desirable competitive advantage for Global Consortium of SME Experts.
If have any additional questions or comments, please write to us at: email@example.com
The Global Directory of SME Experts contains the names of those SME Experts who have entered their details along with their area of expertisation in our listing. The self-designation of consultant or expert is provided for information purposes only. No endorsement is intended or implied, and the ISSME assumes no responsibility or liability for services provided by individuals or companies offering consulting services. Potential clients are fully responsible for evaluating the qualifications of consultants in relation to their own special requirements.
Neither this Global Directory of SME Experts nor any portion of the information contained herein may be reproduced in whole or in part without the express prior written consent of the ISSME. All other uses are expressly forbidden.
Both open and private consultants are listed. All searches on the directory are FREE.
To conduct a search is very simple – just follow the link on left – Find an SME Expert.
Ready to join? Let’s get started!
The application procedure for becoming a part of Global Consortium of SME Experts is simple – just follow the link button on left – Add/Update SME Expert Profile.
CLICK HERE – Add/Update SME Experts Directory Listing Online
Other ways to add/update SME Experts Directory listing
You’ll need to download, SME Experts Directory Listing Form (.PDF file or MS Word file), print it, fill it in and mail it to the below ISSME Secretariat address along with your latest colour digital picture (.jpg; .png; .bmp; .jpeg) and detailed Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
Please write to us at:
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
PO box 4354, Kalkaji HPO, New Delhi – 110019, India
Fax: +91-11-29993845 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org