Having refined business planning models since its inception, ISSME has developed the Fast-Track Plan Development Process to ensure higher engagement and greater commitment to the strategy by a wider team within the business.
This has a huge advantage over the traditional business planning process with a smaller time commitment, a more action-oriented approach and greater team involvement.
The main features of our approach include a series of half-day planning sessions and interviews with key team members to get an understanding of your competitive position. The benefits of this approach are; a high team involvement, it encourages constructive conflict to uncover new options, fast filtering of alternatives, a lower cost than full retreat options and it develops strong commitment to implementation.
Taking time out of your hectic schedule and trying to decide if you need some changes in the way you run your business is easier said than done. At times, businesses have a great idea, product or service but are not sure of the next step they need to take.
It is here that ISSME’s Strategic Analytic can help you by identifying the key opportunities to improve your business using a judicious mix of compelling strategic plans and achievable sales & marketing plans. The programme examines key practices across the organisation and then identifies the areas that need attention and provides specific recommendations on how to address.
The key features are:
- Strategic Interviews – Depending on the size of the organization, there could be two to four one-on-one interviews examining key aspects and processes of the organisation.
- Facilitated SWOT Session – a two-hour SWOT (strengths/ weaknesses/ opportunities/ threats) session with a group of key staff.
- Materials review – existing business plans, marketing plans, product plans.
- Marketing materials – existing marketing material, advertising, brochures, retail premises and websites will be reviewed.
- Report and Recommendations – All the findings will be documented into a report which will highlight key focus areas and recommendations on next steps.
Our strategic analytic service cost includes the interviews, SWOT workshop, material reviews and the report with key opportunities and recommendations. We’re confident that you’ll get significant value out of this programme. In fact, we will refund our fee if you don’t.
Please email or call us to arrange an introductory interaction to help us get an overview of your business and complete the first strategic interview. This would, of course, be a no-cost, no-obligation interaction.
A business plan is needed to give your business a clear focus and direction and to get your team working on the important rather than the urgent. The aim is to develop a plan that looks strategically and competitively at how to develop a compelling proposition that will take the business forward. The process will include facilitated workshops with the team to debate and build a robust vision of the future. Finally a comprehensive plan that includes a timeline for the key activities will be completed.
- Business Audit
- Strategy Sessions with your team
- Plan Documentation
- Financials and Timeline as required.
Does your business have a clear strategic direction? You perhaps need an objective analysis of your business to understand what your drivers of profitability are. With a Profit Development Plan, we analyse and help you reduce your fixed administrative expenditure. We can also implement a Marketing Return On Investment (ROI) programme to yield the results you desire.
- Business Audit
- Planning Session
- Cost Engineering
- Financial Modeling
- Marketing ROI Implementation
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to help members of your team share ideas and get feedback. We can work with you to design a session for your planning session, team building event or innovation workshop.
- Help you with training programmes or people management modules to support the strategic changes you undertake. We will develop programmes or assist where the requirements are significant.
- Manage projects for you if you feel their execution is beyond the normal scope and capabilities of your team.
Please email or call us to arrange an introductory interaction to help us get an overview of your requirements and discuss how we could tailor our approach to suit your demands. This would of course be a no-cost, no-obligation interaction.
Global Business Section
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
Fax: +91-11-29993845 | Email: email@example.com
Helpline: +91-8587000190 (24×7 on: WhatsApp | WeChat | Line | Zalo | Viber)