Market Intelligence section acquires and analyzes the information to understand the both existing and potential customers, determine the current and future needs and preferences, attitudes and behaviour of the market; and to assess changes in the business environment that may affect the size and nature of the market in the future.
This aims to promote business horizons of SMEs through Marketing Intelligence Services.
Potential beneficiaries would be SMEs seeking business collaboration and co-production opportunities, joint ventures, exporters and importers, and those looking for technology transfer. To fulfill the above mentioned ISSME has its Marketing Intelligence Section comprising of the following features:
- Database of Bulk Buyers (Product wise) Buyers in Government / Public Sector Undertakings.
- Database of Rate Contracts of various Government Department and PSUs.
- Information on Tenders Floated by Government Department and PSUs.
- Database of Exporters to various Countries with Products.
- Database of International Buyers with Products.
- Database of Technology Suppliers & Projects for SMEs
- Business Partner Matchmaking (Arrange one to one meetings)
- Market Intelligence Reports can be found on our web portal pertaining to several sectors , trends analysis and Export – Import statistics
- International Library Provision with :-Global Importer’s Directory, Sector Specific Booklets, National and International Business related magazines/ databases/ booklets, Information guides
- List of Micro & Small Enterprises registered for Government Purchases, Raw Material Assistance, Performance & Credit Rating Schemes, List of SMEs Industrial Association.
ISSME has been working to fulfill its mission of promoting, aiding and fostering the growth of Small & Medium Enterprises across the world.
In stepping up its efforts to market the products of SMEs, ISSME has set up a Specialized Marketing Intelligence section, ISSME Marketing Intelligence section to help SMEs in getting appropriate information at one place and at the right time which will enable SMEs in enhancing their ability to gauge and be at par with the global demand.
In the current era of globalization, SMEs need marketing information about the changing pattern of fashions / tastes in the domestic and international market besides information about the trends in exports and potential for exports. These are the vital inputs for making SMEs aware about their marketing strategy. SMEs need to be provided with market related information, new avenues for their products, new business practices, both domestically as well as overseas. SMEs are handicapped because of the non-availability of information pertaining to Government policies and programmes.
SME, willing to avail any Marketing Intelligence Services of ISSME may kindly download and fill up the form opportunities for:
- Bulk buyers in Government/Public & Private Sector
- International Buyers
- Technology Suppliers
Please email or call us to arrange an introductory interaction to help us get an overview of your requirements and discuss how we could tailor our approach to suit your demands. This would of course be a no-cost, no-obligation interaction.
Global Business Section
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
Fax: +91-11-29993845 | Email: email@example.com
Helpline: +91-8587000190 (24×7 on: WhatsApp | WeChat | Line | Zalo | Viber)