Can I make a contribution via a direct bank transfer?
Yes, the ISSME accepts transfers to its bank accounts in Indian Rupees and all other major currencies. For further information, read Other ways to Donate.
In which currencies can I make an online donation?
The Donation Kit (.PDF format) lists all the main currencies that we accept. We can accept contributions in Indian Rupees and US dollars. All currencies will be converted into Indian Rupees, based on the exchange rate at our bank in India.
How long does it take to process my credit card contribution?
All accepted credit card donations are processed in approximately one – three weeks. During times of major disasters, the process time may be delayed due to the welcoming response from supporters around the world.
Which percentage of donations is allocated to our programmes?
ISSME spends 90% of the donations on direct programme costs. The remaining 10% is used to cover administrative and other miscellaneous costs.
If I am interested in organizing local fundraising initiatives, should I contact ISSME Secretariat?
Yes. You can contact our International PR Section at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our representatives will be able to provide you the assistance and additional information that you need.