|Figures in US $|
|Admission Fee** (i)||Annual Membership Fee**(ii)|
|S.No||Particulars||Developed Countries||Developing Countries||Least Developed Countries|
|5||Donor Members||$100||Minimum $5000||Minimum $5000||Minimum $5000|
|A||Small Business Enterprises|
|I||Micro Enterprise:||Upto 10||2 Million||$50||$350||$300||$250|
|II||Small Enterprise:||10 – 50||10 Million||$50||$450||$400||$350|
|III||Medium Sized:||50 – 250||50 Million||$50||$550||$500||$450|
|B||Researchers, Academicians and Individuals||$50||$150||$125||$100|
- Service Tax Charges @14.5% and Bank Changes @2.9% will be applicable on online transactions on all above rates and would be charged extra.
- Membership categories & fee structure: Adopted at the Governing Board Session of ISSME held in New Delhi, India on January 15, 2015 and applicable w.e.f. April 1, 2015.
- Admission Fee: This will be a one-time joining fee for membership with ISSME.
- Annual Membership Fee: Membership Fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. This will be full membership fee if a member gets enrolled during April- September of the financial year (April 1st to March 31st) and ½ membership fee if enrolled during October-March of the financial year. Subsequently, the membership remittance will be on yearly basis.
- Membership Fee payable in Other Currencies (except US$): This will be on current exchange rates of US$ on the day of remittance.
- Categorization of Small Business Enterprises: As adopted by European Union on May 6, 2003. Calculated at One Euro = USD 1.1 approx.
- Lifetime Members: It means anyone who is interested in the objects of the Society. They shall have no further liability to pay any annual subscription.
- General Members: Any registered association or organisation connected with trade and industry, Chambers of Commerce, Associations for promotion & development of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSME), Associations for promotion of international cooperation, Associations of social-economic scientists, multilateral, regional and bilateral organisations.
- Corporate Members: Any Joint Stock Company or any Public Sector Company which is interested in the objects of the Society.
- Institutional Members: Any Department of the National Governments or any State Governments or any University/ Department/ Institute or any Society or Organisation, which is interested in the objects of the Society.
- Donor Members: Any Joint Stock Company or Public Sector Company, Commissions like the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research and Statutory Corporations and any other registered association or organisation connected with trade and industry, Chambers of Commerce, which is interested in the objects of the Society and who offer to donate annually, for five years, to the Society’s endowment fund such sums as may be specified by the Secretary General.
- Associate Members: Any persons like academicians, researchers, students, consultants, individuals, micro and small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which may be interested in the objects of the Society.
Ready to join? Let’s get started!