The ISSME Global Trade Section promotes trade in the member, affiliate and partner countries through information exchange, implementation of cooperative projects and strengthening networks. Capacity Building Initiative Program, Joint Exhibitions and other cooperative projects are also carried out.
- Encouraging small and medium enterprises in export promotion efforts; participating in and facilitating overseas trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Organising seminars/conferences/workshops on trade-related subjects in addition to trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Organising Buyer-Seller Meets and other exclusive shows to bring buyers and sellers together.
- Conducting in-house and need-based research on trade and export promotion.
- Timely and efficient services to overseas buyers in vendor identification, drawing itineraries, fixing appointments and even accompanying them where required.
- Establishing durable contacts between suppliers and buyers.
- Assisting companies in product development and adaptation to meet buyers’ requirements.
- Arranging product displays for visiting overseas buyers.
- Enlisting the involvement and support of the National Governments for promotion of their foreign trade.
- Information dissemination on trade information services.
Planning and Strategy
- Create a comprehensive international business plan for entry or expansion into targeted markets.
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help achieve your business goals.
Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Determine export licensing needs for shipping your products.
- Understand and comply with global product standards, certification requirements, electricity regulations, and packaging laws.
- Learn how to avoid intellectual property rights issues and legal disputes.
Documentation and Product Requirements
- Learn about export documents, including Electronic Export Information filing, invoices, packing lists, and certificates of origin.
- Verify the tariff rate for your product, as well as any import fees for a particular market.
- Determine your product’s Schedule B and HS numbers.
- Get assistance with customs-related issues.
- Obtain support from our Advocacy Center if your company’s exports or foreign bids are adversely affected by a trade barrier or by market access issues.
- Learn how to limit the risk of non-payment, and receive counseling if problems arise.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Formulate an export finance strategy leveraging loan programs provided by the Export-Import Banks, and other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable your company to offer competitive terms of sale.
- Get guidance on pricing your products and services to ensure competitiveness in your target markets while maximizing your profits.
If you have a trade enquiry, please feel free to contact us, using our trade enquiry form.
We will provide you with the suitable firms and/or trade associations, mainly from our firm and trade association database.
And if you want, we will post your inquiry on our website.
But as the credit records of these companies or trade associations are not public, we cannot take responsibility for any damages which should occur from dealing with them.
CLICK HERE Send your Business Enquiries Online Now!
Please email or call us to arrange an introductory interaction to help us get an overview of your requirements and discuss how we could tailor our approach to suit your demands. This would of course be a no-cost, no-obligation interaction.
Global Trade Section
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
Tel.: +91-11-29993844 | Fax: +91-11-29993845
Helpline: +91-8587000190 (24×7 on: WhatsApp | WeChat | Line | Zalo | Viber)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: issmeorg