We live in an era in which Mergers and Acquisitions have become a popular growth strategy for businesses because of the enhanced competition, breaking of trade barriers, free flow of capital across countries and globalisation.
Our Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Service provides value-added advice and services to our clients.
Our Global Business Section structures and executes a wide range of complex domestic and international transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, strategic alliances, corporate restructurings, shareholder relations, recapitalizations, spin-offs, exchange offers, leveraged buyouts and defenses against unsolicited takeover attempts.
The department also establishes and maintains strategic dialogues with existing and potential clients, provides financial advice and solutions to strategic problems and assists clients in achieving short-term and long-term strategic objectives.
The M&A service is oriented to provide the best solution for each individual client, and works closely with the Banking sector and other product service areas.
ISSME structures the M&A transaction with performance clauses to ensure long-term success. It works on the model of Progressive Milestone Fees and Success Fees so that clients have safeguards against deal failure risks.
ISSME also finances M&A transactions for clients.
- We work closely with our clients in understanding their growth requirements, developing their acquisition strategy, identifying potential acquisition targets and assisting in negotiations with the target companies and in transaction structuring and closure. Our services also include providing merchant banking services for open offers for acquisition of shares from public shareholders.
- We work with clients on divestitures, spin offs, and strategic sales, where we assist them in identifying potential buyers, negotiating with the buyers and in transaction structuring and closure.
- ISSME has expertise and team on one sell-side advisor and provides services in middle-market sell-side transactions.
- ISSME has had wide experience in advising clients on preparing for potential unsolicited approaches.
- ISSME has expertise in advising clients and working the various issues of cross-border transactions, including flow back, structuring new market penetration. ISSME’s knowledge of the capital markets and regulation environments with feet on the ground in regional areas are also instrumental in the success of these deals.
- ISSME has validated continued advisory leadership on M&A transactions involving financial sponsors, including providing equity and financing solutions for our clients.
- Where appropriate, ISSME has the ability to provide clients with financing solutions to assist them in their M&A transactions. Our differentiated expertise in these areas allows us to provide clients with unique and effective solutions.
Please email or call us to arrange an introductory interaction to help us get an overview of your requirements and discuss how we could tailor our approach to suit your demands. This would of course be a no-cost, no-obligation interaction.
Global Business Section
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
Fax: +91-11-29993845 | Email: email@example.com
Helpline: +91-8587000190 (24×7 on: WhatsApp | WeChat | Line | Zalo | Viber)