Public Notice 01/16, 10 February, 2016 (ISSME): Applications invited for the position of Part Time Business Development Managers. Detailed terms & conditions are as follows:
Position: Business Development Manager
Industry: International Non-Government Organisation
Salary/ Remuneration: Initially the compensation is purely on commission basis/ profit-sharing basis.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Should be MBA (Marketing) with 1-5 yrs. of work experience/ Graduate or post graduate with 3-10yrs. of work experience in marketing and selling
- High level of sales drive and motivation
- Driven by result goal oriented and ambitious.
- Confident, mature, Positive attitude
- Excellent communication(both verbal and written), analytical and business skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and networking skills with an ability to develop rapport quickly
- Ability to present a business value proposition to senior level contacts with good convincing power
- Numerate with good understanding of budgets
- Convincing background in or extensive knowledge of NGO/ media house business development
- Proven ability to generate business opportunities
- Solution sales approach with strong consultative focus
- Media sales, online sales or events sales experience
- Computer literate with good understanding of software tools
- A strong team – player.
- Develop a business plan to increase penetration to a larger section of sponsors
- To generate funds through the face to face fundraising technique
- To communicate effectively to donors on the activities of the organization as trained by the induction process
- To ensure that all the field generated information is properly entered in the specific mandate form and daily call report
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the senior officials of the organization
- Meet with sponsors/ donors to present about the programme/ product for which financial assistance is sought for
- Collaborate with senior officials of organization to ensure horizontal sharing of knowledge
- Attend networking events and seminars, sponsor campaigns, fundraising, public engagement as needed.
Preference will be given to persons having own conveyance. Persons already working somewhere can also apply for this position. Freelance Business Development Consultants with strong network can apply. The persons who have dreams & vision to grow big can apply with confidence at email@example.com along with a brief note on your achievements and contributions to the organization/ company in your past and/or present assignment(s) and photo. Short-listed candidates only will be called for personal interview.