Are you ready for digital transformation?
Do you have a digital transformation roadmap?
With the pace of Digital Disruption, companies around the globe are embarking on digital transformation aggressively and realigning their corporate roadmap towards becoming a digital enterprise. Yet many business leaders have still not come to terms with the conceptual leap that digital transformation represents or the practical implementation strategies.
Unlike Industry 3.0 which involved automation of single machines and processes, digital transformation encompasses end-to-end digitisation and data integration of the entire ecosystem of a business which comprises the Customer Solution Ecosystem, the Digital Operations Ecosystem, the Technology Ecosystem and the People Ecosystem. This includes transforming and integrating all operations and internal activities, optimising customer-facing activities, offering digital products and services, operating connected physical and virtual assets, and building partnerships.
Mastering Digital Transformation requires in depth understanding of collaboration, the commitment of top management, and a clear strategy.
The Business 4.0 is designed to provide a comprehensive look at the different approaches being taken to achieve digital transformation by focusing on:
• Mapping the Digital Operations Ecosystem in Businesses
• Creating and Empowering Digital Workforce
• Integrating Digital Technology into Conventional Businesses
• Digital Transformation for Business: Disruption vs Incremental
• Funding Strategies for Digital Transformation
• New Revenue Stream through Digitalisation
• Robotics and Automation in Business
• Capturing and Creating Business Value through Big Data
• Artificial Intelligent (AI) Applications in Businesses
• Maximising Cloud Computing
• Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) for Businesses
• IoT Integration
Benefits of Attending
• Hear from international experts on redesigning the business ecosystem to ensure future digital readiness
• Understand the current state and future trend of digital transformation globally and locally
• Learn how digital technologies and the explosion in real time data are transforming the way companies use and generate value
• Get the latest insights on the changing spectrum configurations and infrastructure models
• Explore new challenges and requirements that digital transformation brings to the commerce sphere
• Discover new and innovative technologies and services enabled digital transformation
• Network and connect with leading digital transformation solution providers and enablers
Business 4.0 2018
For more information about registration, exhibit bookings, logistical and practical arrangements, Please contact us at:
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
Tel.: +91-11-29993844 | Fax: +91-11-29993845
Helpline: +91-8587000190 (WhatsApp | WeChat | Line | Zalo | Viber)