ISSME organises training programmes on various aspects of focused sectors including entrepreneurship, skill development and capacity building programmes for budding entrepreneurs, SMEs and their support organisations.
Memorandums of Understanding on Technical Education and Skill Development Programmes have been signed by ISSME with other Institutes or Universities of high repute to provide the high-class technical education & training.
ISSME also helps in the identification of appropriate technologies and processes and holds programmes for the training of trainers.
Wherever needed, the programmes can be delivered using video conferencing and via-distance learning/internet.
The tremendous growth of SMEs across the world in the past few decades has led to a consistent demand from SMEs and also from the service sector for semi-skilled, skilled and highly-skilled personnel. This needs more and more technical and vocational institutions to churn out the skilled manpower.
ISSME provides Technical Education & Training to the small business entrepreneurs and their support institutions at various levels like:
- Craftsmen Trade Courses for skilled and unskilled workers
- Certificate or Diploma Courses for middle level technicians, officials, etc.
- Undergraduate/Post-Graduate courses in small business management and development
ISSME augments infrastructure at its own Secretariat, offices, and its partner institutions for conducting training programmes and refresher courses for:
- SMEs in critical functional areas of enterprise management, marketing including exports, product and process quality improvement and technology transfer.
- Developing and upgrading the skills of officials of Member Governments, banks, consultancy organisations, SME associations and NGOs on impact of WTO regulations on SMEs, technology upgradation, business opportunity identification, trade promotion, business development services, ISOs, human resource development, labour issues, financial managements, usage of intellectual property rights and knowledge of e-commerce to improve efficiency and cut down on time and financial costs.
The steps taken by ISSME are intended to ensure better job opportunities and a brighter future for the youngsters and at the same time help in achieving high productivity for the SMEs for facing the challenges of the globalized economy.
It is our avowed ambition to synergize all the input factors to provide the best possible programs to the SMEs and their support institutions at large.
To meet the global competition, new courses introduced at short term certificate courses, diploma as well as degree level in consultation with partner institutions.
A closer industry-institute interaction is being ensured through the co-operation, support and involvement of industry in the technical training process.
Main Objectives of the Programme
- To promote technical education in the SME sector by setting up of new institutions and/or in collaboration with existing government and private institutions or universities.
- To provide quality education by effective monitoring of the standard of institution and initial corrective measure.
- Disseminate the policies of National Governments and other International Agencies w.r.t. technical education, vocational & industrial training system.
- Non-formal training to persons with disabilities, economically weaker section of the society and rural youth, in order to generate self-employment
- Continuing education for employed persons in Government/Private Sector
For more information on our training programmes, please contact us at:
International Society for Small and Medium Enterprises
Fax: +91-11-29993845 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline: +91-8587000190 (24×7 on: WhatsApp | WeChat | Line | Zalo | Viber)